Here is a video of Kyle laughing. I think it was his first true, true belly laugh! It will make anyone smile, even if you're sick (yes, I had a stomach bug once again).
oh my gosh that is hilarious!! we watched it over and over! it's great! and yes Laura, people look at your blog! i was looking daily, but learned that it's more of a weekend thing =) more more!!
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Americas funniest videos ...
Finally...a comment! Thanks Stace! I never know if anyone looks at this blog or not! One more week til he sees Aunt Stace! Can't wait!
SO CUTE!!!! Yes oh yes....Im back!
oh my gosh that is hilarious!! we watched it over and over! it's great! and yes Laura, people look at your blog! i was looking daily, but learned that it's more of a weekend thing =) more more!!
Post a Comment