4 years ago
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I know, I know
So, as you will see below, I have posted many of the things that have happened in the past month. Can you tell Laura went back to school?!? It was a very chaotic beginning to school in a long time, but we are now settling in...if only Adam didn't have to work until 10 or later many nights. We were supposed to take Kyle to his first MSU tailgate and game today, but it has been raining non-stop all day. So instead, I had to clean the house before I went crazy from stuff being everywhere.
9 months is such a fun age! Kyle finally crawls the "real" way, instead of scooting, and along with pulling himself up on EVERYTHING, he apparently thinks he knows how to walk like us because he just lets go of whatever he's holding onto. He will be walking before we know it! He tried ham today and absolutely loved it! We knew this because every spoonful, he kept licking his lips...a lot! And his first word is book! Well, he says gook! but every time he sees a book or we pick one up, he says Gook! I don't think I could be more proud (that's the teacher in me). He has been so cuddly lately and gives lots of hugs and seems to have adjusted well to his new "school" after a few weeks of some rough days here and there. We love our little guy so much! Now, if we could just get Adam home from work at a decent hour, life would be even better! And it's not even tax season yet!
So, sorry I have not been blogging on a regular basis! I will work on it. That's all for now folks! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment